Our client is a boutique law firm in Vancouver. They are looking for an experienced LAA to join their tax and trust planning team to work closely with their lawyers.
- drafting correspondence and legal documents
- maintaining all administrative functions of the practices
- performing corporate searches, land title searches and conflict searches
- maintaining electronic and physical files in accordance with standard procedures, including file openings and closings
- maintaining calendars
- maintaining a BF system
- providing support with respect to accounting and billing time entry
- communicating with clients
- 2-3+ years of corporate LAA experience
- exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- remarkable organizational skills with a high degree of accuracy in work product with exceptional attention to detail
- excellent technical and word processing skills
- ability to multi-task and to remain calm under pressure
Please send your resume today!