Our client is looking to hire an experienced LAA to work for two lawyers, one partner and one associate in ICBC Defence. The firm is mid-sized and specializes in various areas of law. The successful candidate will assist in ICBC related matters.
- Prepare and draft correspondence and documents
- Set trials and discoveries
- Prepare pleadings
- Interact with clients by phone and in person
- Maintain lawyers’ calendars
- Maintain filing system including a bring forward system
- Post timesheets and prepare invoices
- Perform other related duties including general office assistance and reception relief, as required
- Graduate of a recognized LAA program
- 5+ years’ experience in personal injury (ICBC defence)
- Sound understanding of the Supreme Court Civil Rules
- Excellent written/spoken English
- Organizational skills, ability to multitask and work independently
If you have the required skills and experience and are looking to join a great team, please send us your resume today!