We are looking to place a Labour & Employment LAA within one of our client law firms to work for one of their Partner and Associate duos. This client is a leading full-service law firm and they are looking for someone with previous experience and the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of filing systems, legal documents and administrative practices
- Handling legal documents and general correspondence (drafting and transcribing)
- File management
- Maintain active bring forward system
- Preparing and following up on monthly and quarterly billing
- 5 or more years working as a LAA
- Familiarity with iManage and Elite considered an asset
- Proficiency in MS Word and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
If you feel this meets your qualifications and you are interesting in working for a great, full-service law firm located in Downtown Vancouver, please send us your resume.