Our client, a firm that provides a full range of legal services, is looking to hire a corporate paralegal that can work in their Langley law office.
- Preparation of documents relating to BC, Federal & extra-provincial companies & societies
- Including incorporations/registrations, corporate reorganizations, dividends, alterations and article amalgamations, share/asset transactions, director and officer changes, name changes, amalgamations, continuations, dissolutions and restorations
- Minute book reviews & other due diligence
- Filings and registration
- ALF input and updates
- Correspond with clients, solicitors & accountants
- perform administration & other related duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of BC Online, ALF & Microsoft Office
- Superb communication & interpersonal skills
- Organized, able to multi-task & prioritize in fast paced environment.
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of PC Law, Worldox or Time Matters is an asset
If this job description matches your abilities and qualifications, please send us your resume today!