Are you looking for a position in a firm that provides a friendly, inviting work environment for employees at all levels, in all roles? This position would be to work for the firm in an IT help desk role, supporting the Vancouver office as well as other office locations. It is a full time position.
The firm is an international firm with a large office in Vancouver that offers the culture and comradery of a smaller office together with the resources and opportunities of a large firm. Above all, it is the people at this firm, the friendly culture, and amazing benefits that add up to a great working atmosphere.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Provide a high level of customer service in person and over the phone.
- Configuration and Deployment of Desktops and Laptops
- Troubleshoot and configure mobile devices, phones, printers and other computer and telecommunications equipment.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite Document procedures, standards, best practices configurations, settings and installation sequences
- Daily incident management
- Daily request fulfillment
- Good communication and time management skills
- A Technical Diploma or University degree in Computer Science or related filed
- At least 1 year experience with deskside support
- Knowledge of an incident and problem management tools and processes
- Strong Windows 7 and 10 OS knowledge
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience supporting Office Suite of products
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A sense of urgency to complete tasks and assignments
- Ability to take direction and follow practices and procedures consistently and accurately
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Please forward your resume if you would like to have us advance you, without delay, to this position. Thanks!