Our client is a medium sized law firm in downtown Vancouver. They have been in business for over half a century and are seeking an experienced full-time corporate paralegal to join their team!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing corporate documentation for BC and Federal entities, including incorporations, name changes, alterations, and other related transactional tasks
- Assisting lawyers with tax driven transactions including the preparation of closing agendas and legal documentation relating to all stages of complex corporate transactions
- Preparing and filing documentation for creation of and/or updating of partnerships, limited partnerships, business names and extra-provincial registrations across Canada
- Assembling documentation for BC societies and federal not-for-profit corporations
- Alterations to share structure, articles and preparing dividend documentation
- Redemptions, Repurchases and all other share transactions
- Conducting records book reviews and preparing documents to correct records book deficiencies
- 3+ years of relevant experience;
- Completion of a Paralegal program is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent document drafting skills
- A strong work ethic and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines and ability to work independently
- Solid knowledge of ALF corporate database
Please send your resume today!