Our client is a top tier, full service international law firm with offices across North America and was voted as a Best Employer in the 2020 “Best Employers in Canada” survey. They are looking for a corporate legal assistant to assist in their Vancouver Office.
- Proofreading, formatting, drafting and assisting with various legal and general materials
- File maintenance including opening and closing files, maintaining file lists
- Managing calendars, coordinating meetings and preparing expenses
- Entering dockets, billings, preparation of invoices and account letters
- Preparing cheque requisitions and trust deposits/withdrawals
- Updating client contact information
- Liaising with lawyers, clients, external agencies and other stakeholders
- Experience in a law firm environment
- Understanding of procedures and terminology for corporate transactions
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi task and work well under pressure
- Ability to handle confidential and non-routine information with discretion
- Excellent proofreading and grammar skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior organizational skills.
If you possess the qualifications and are looking to join a leading international law firm in the downtown core, please send us your resume today!