Our client is a law firm comprised of a group of accomplished business lawyers focusing on the area of commercial legal matters and corporate transactions. They are looking for an intermediate to senior commercial real estate paralegal to join their newly formed commercial real estate practice group.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Provide intermediate to senior level Paralegal support to their Commercial Real Estate team, including all facets of commercial purchase and sale and leasing transactions, rezoning and subdivision applications, project development and marketing, and real estate financings
- Perform Land Title Office and all other forms of due diligence searches, including monitoring and review of all results and preparation of comprehensive reports
- Review and analysis of commercial agreements, subdivisions and strata plan filings, including preparation of critical dates memoranda, closing agenda and order of registration memoranda
- Prepare initial drafts, reports and all other required documents with respect to purchase and sale transactions, financings and subdivisions and land development matters
- Communicate with various stakeholders including clients, vendors, purchasers, financial institutions, Land Title Office staff and municipal offices
- Intermediate to Senior level experience as a Commercial Real Estate Paralegal, or, 5+ years as a senior Legal Assistant within a Commercial Real Estate Team and a Paralegal Certificate
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Familiarity with Worldox, PC Law, Workshare Compare
- Knowledge of commercial lending is considered an asset
This position is aimed to start by May 21st. If you feel you are qualified and are looking to join a great team, please send us your resume today!