Our client is friendly long-established firm committed to providing exceptional service and outstanding results for their clients. They are seeking to fill the position for one partner and initially providing support part-time to other solicitors or paralegals in this team, as needed. This is a very cohesive, friendly team-based environment!
Responsibilities will include:
- Commercial & corporate lending transactions;
- Attending to Closings and funding;
- Post-Closing and final reporting to clients.
What you will bring to the team:
- A Paralegal Certificate or Diploma would be asset;
- 5+ years relevant experience in a lending practice in a law firm or legal environment;
- A strong proficiency in BC land title registration requirements and search procedures;
- An understanding of due diligence requirements;
- Knowledge of corporations and societies including their corporate structure;
- Solid proficiency in Word, Excel and Adobe;
- Ability to work independently with general supervision and guidance;
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
If you feel you meet these expectations for the role and want to join a successful firm in a friendly and supportive environment, located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, please send us your resume today. We would be pleased to provide you with more details.