Our client is a law firm located in downtown Vancouver and they are seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant to work in-office and primarily assist with scheduling for the lawyers in the firm.
- Prepare and draft correspondence and documents
- Set trials and discoveries
- Prepare pleadings, list of documents
- Interact with clients by phone and in person
- Maintain lawyers’ calendars
- Maintain filing system including a bring forward system
- Post timesheets and prepare invoices
- Perform other related duties including general office assistance and reception relief, as required
- Graduate of a recognized LAA program
- 5+ years’ experience
- Excellent written/spoken English
- Client focused attitude
- Organizational skills, ability to multitask and work independently
Please send us your resume today!