Our client, one of Canada’s leading law firms with a team of innovative, proactive and dedicated lawyers, administrative and support staff, is looking for a paralegal to work in their corporate services department. They are also one of Canada’s best employers over the past decade, offering competitive compensation as well as a suite of benefits to their employees.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintenance of annual matters (B.C. and Federal corporations),
- Preparation of annual resolutions, annual returns, etc.
- Draft and preparation of corporate legal documents (changes in directors officers, registered office address or change of name, and documents for dividends, redemptions, etc.)
- Prepare and file business limited partnership declarations, name registrations, etc.
- Updating public records
- Maintenance of the corporate records room and organize/update corporate minute books and client database;
- Recognized LAA/Paralegal diploma or certificate and/or relevant work experience in a law firm
- Experience in a corporate services position
- Knowledge of ALF and MS Office
- Experience with Elite an asset
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills;
- Excellent organizational and time management
- High level of service
- Excellent communication
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
If this sounds like a job the meets your expectations and you are able to meet the qualification expectations required for the position, please send us your resume today.