Our client is one of Vancouver’s largest regional law firms with many areas of expertise. They are seeking a Corporate Commercial LAA to support one partner and one associate. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing client and file information, including establishing and maintaining organizational systems to manage paper-flow; client contact; drafting and filing documents; billing and other administrative tasks.
- Prepare and revise daily correspondence and legal documents for large transactions requiring multiple versions and blacklines.
- File preparation and management (file opening and closing, daily filing etc.).
- Time entry, billings, and receivable follow-up.
- Coordinate and schedule various meetings and appointments.
- Other general administrative and secretarial support services as required.
- Two to five years’ related experience.
- Strong document production skills, advanced level of proficiency in MS Office including document management and comparison systems, and a familiarity with digital dictation.
- Meticulously detail-oriented – excellent spelling, grammar and proof-reading skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written).
- The ability to function well under pressure and handle multiple assignments without sacrificing quality of work product.
- The ability to anticipate and take initiative.
- A certificate/diploma from an accredited Legal Administrative Assistant program is desirable.
If you enjoy working in a high-energy, professional, and fast-paced environment, this is the job for you! Apply today!