Our client is one of Western Canada’s largest regional business law firms with over 35 lawyers, as well as over 70 administrative staff, in law offices in Vancouver and Langley. They currently have two openings in their Vancouver office!
They are seeking two Corporate Commercial LAAs. These are both permanent full-time positions and require individuals who are organized, effective at multi-tasking, detail oriented, and have strong communication and people skills
- Support our Corporate Commercial Group in Vancouver
- Familiar with different types of solicitors work including wills and estates, probate & conveyancing
- Draft correspondence and legal documents relating to commercial, financing and real estate transactions
- Conduct title searches due diligence searches
- Maintain calendars and schedule appointments
- Other general administrative duties as required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in general Corporate Commercial work
- Legal Administrative Assistant Certificate from a recognized program
- Proficient with MS Word and Outlook
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle a high volume of work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in independently and in a team environment
It’s a great place to work! Apply today and we will be happy to discuss these positions with you personally. All applications are held in strict confidence and we promise we will never send your resume anywhere without your express permission.