Our client provides legal services to clients throughout British Columbia. They offer convenient hours throughout the week. Ideally the candidate would be highly organized, possess strong computer skills, and is able to work independently.
Responsibilities may include:
- Conducting searches and filing documents with the Land Title Registry, Corporate Registry and Personal Property Registry.
- Maintaining their bring forward system
- arrange client appointments
- provide administrative assistance
- draft correspondence & billing
- Standard sales and purchases
- Resort (including fractional) real estate transactions
- Preparing and drafting legal documents, correspondence, and accounts
- Liaising with clients, financial institutions, counsel, and other external parties as needed
- Graduation from a paralegal/LAA program
- Proficiency in MS Office & Adobe Acrobat
If you think you can join the team and contribute, please send us your resume today!