Tired of commuting downtown or dealing with the bridges? Or perhaps you love the North Shore!
Our client, a full-service law firm in North Vancouver is seeking a Conveyancer to join their team! The firm provides a wide range of professional assistance with business law, real estate, estates, wills, and litigation with the possibility of advancement within company.
Ideally the candidate would be highly organized, possess strong computer skills, and is able to work independently.
Responsibilities may include:
- Conducting searches and filing documents with the Land Title Registry, Corporate Registry and Personal Property Registry.
- Maintaining their bring forward system,
- arrange client appointments,
- provide administrative assistance,
- draft correspondence & billing
- Standard sales and purchases
- Resort (including fractional) real estate transactions
- Preparing and drafting all legal documents, correspondence, and accounts required for completion of the real estate transactions
- Liaising with clients, financial institutions, counsel, and other external parties as needed
- Graduation from a paralegal/LAA program
- Proficiency in MS Office & Adobe Acrobat
If you think you can join the team and contribute, please send us your resume today!