A new firm started by two senior lawyers is looking for a conveyancer to start working full-time in their newly renovated office in the Marine Building downtown. This role will have their own brand new workstation and a window seat with sit/standing desk. They are looking for an intermediate experienced candidate to work on residential deals with the possibility of expanding into private and commercial lending transactions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handling deals from start to finish – all aspects
- Manage residential real estate transactions
- Solid understanding of real estate contracts and forms
- Drafting correspondence with clients and counsel & documents
- Conduct and review LTO searches and due diligence
- Liaise with 3rd parties, clients and opposing parties
- 3+ years of residential experience
- Solid understanding of BC LTSA EFS & web filing
- Very organized, strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Adobe, BC Online
If you feel like this is a great job to advance your career, please send us your resume today!