Our client, a large international firm located in the heart of Downtown Vancouver is seeking a Commercial Litigation Legal Administrative assistant with 3 or more years’ experience to join their Commercial Litigation group! This is a highly established and well-regarded firm and is recognized as one of BC`s Top Employers, offering a great working environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and drafting legal documents such as pleadings, correspondence, applications, etc.;
- Setting court dates and discoveries and communicating with registries;
- Maintaining an efficient file management and bring forward system in accordance with the firm’s standards and policy;
- Entering and maintaining on a timely basis lawyer’s dockets in Elite, and manage monthly bill cycles;
- Dealing with and responding to client inquiries and conducting follow up as required;
- Preparing forms such as cheque requisitions, wire transfers, trust deposits, and expense reports;
- Updating and maintaining client/matter lists;
- Scheduling appointments and meetings;
- Administrative tasks including scanning, photocopying, file management, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Don’t miss this! This firm offers a variety of benefits including: competitive salary and benefits package; generous allowance of personal and vacation days; RRSP matching program after passing probation; short and long term disability insurance; opportunities for professional growth; and various social events and activities throughout the year.