Our client is a boutique litigation firm in Downtown Vancouver. They provide quality legal services to a wide range of clients from individuals to institutional clients. They have represented clients in all levels of court in British Columbia and in the Supreme Court of Canada. They are seeking a Paralegal to join our growing ICBC Defence practice.
- Paralegal Certificate or Diploma from an accredited Paralegal program with 3 to 5 years of experience in litigation;
- Advanced Microsoft Word skills;
- Knowledge of PC Law an asset;
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently and within a team; and
- Ability to work under pressure.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Preparation of court documents;
- Formatting and drafting correspondence;
- Managing files from start to finish;
- Perform other related duties as required.
This client offers a competitive salary and benefits package including health and dental plan. If you are be able to build positive working relationships, have a keen eye for detail, and are able to handle a busy workload – Apply today!