Our client is a medium sized law firm located in the heart of downtown Vancouver. They are looking for a Legal Administrative Assistant that is a graduate of a Legal Admin Assistant program and has 3 – 5 years of litigation experience.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of court documents
- Formatting and drafting correspondence
- Booking trials, Examinations for Discovery, applications etc.
- Interact with clients by phone and in person
- Management of billings
- Maintain filing system including a bring forward system
- Sort incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail
- Perform other related duties as required
The firm prides themselves in being able to offer challenging and rewarding opportunities in a professional and friendly environment. They work hard to encourage their employees to maintain a work life balance and do so by offering gym access as part of their employment package.
This position requires proficiency with litigation procedures and the new Rules of Court, advanced Microsoft Word skills and a working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel.
Apply in confidence today!