Our client is a medium sized law firm located in the heart of downtown Vancouver. They are looking for a Corporate Records Clerk with 2-3 years of experience to join their team!
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Incorporation and organization;
- Name changes;
- Registered and Record office changes – due diligence review of incoming record books;
- Directors/Officers – appointment, resignation, removals and death;
- Share transfers, allotment, repurchases and transmissions;
- Extra-provincial registrations in BC;
- Restorations, voluntary dissolutions;
- Continuations and Amalgamations experience would be a benefit, and
- Other duties as required.
This firm prides themselves on being able to offer challenging and rewarding opportunities in a professional and friendly environment. They work hard to encourage their employees to maintain a work life balance and do so by offering gym access as part of their employment package.
If you know how to use ALF, MS Word, and MS Excel – apply today!