Our client, a full-service mid-size firm in Surrey, is looking for an Intermediate to Senior Legal Administrative Assistant to support their Corporate Department.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Incorporations and organization of BC and Federal companies
- Share and asset purchases
- Share structure and article alterations
- Restorations, dissolutions, change of name, proprietorship registration
- Share issuance and share transfer/repurchase (including share purchase agreements)
- Dividend, director and officer change
- Extra-provincial registrations
- Share and asset purchases including due diligence
- Alf maintenance
- General corporate duties (including receiving information, drafting resolutions, reporting, scanning, filing in the corporate records book and virtual minute books)
Their ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience working in corporate, strong technical skills (including knowledge of ALF, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Adobe and BC Online) and have graduated from a recognized LAA program. If you fit the bill, apply today!